North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking organization with the potential to expand and grow in which my Supply Officer skills can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in managing services logistics support operations
- Ability to plan and support international commercial operations
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Amazing ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor work plans
- Outstanding ability to operate databases, project management software
- Remarkable ability to operate independently in an austere environment for protracted periods
Logcluster,Fair Oaks, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Provided technical advice on procurement specifications and supply administration.
- Conducted market research, identified and recommended potential local suppliers.
- Maintained commodity files and evaluated local supply sources’ overall performance.
- Assessed supply administration and control mechanisms, and advised on appropriate actions.
- Supervised the Supply Section staff, in preparation and for implementation of the section’s work plan.
- Reviewed and supervised the preparation of appropriate documentations.
Logistics Support Divisison, Fair Oaks, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Designed, developed and updated relevant software for tracking, reconciliation, and costing purposes.
- Initiated actions leading to procurement, maintenance and disposal of items.
- Established and reviewed mission requirements.
- Maintained accurate allocation and control of all equipment and stores received.
- Managed field supply delivery operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN