North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Technical Buyer in a firm where I will be able to utilize my skills and abilities to maximize profits and customer satisfaction.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in monitoring automated martial requirement planning systems
- Sound knowledge of various failure modes and performing analysis
- Profound knowledge of maintaining quality management procedures
- Ability to develop and maintained productive relationships with suppliers
- Ability to resolve various procurement issues efficiently
- Proficient in getting customer clearance for air import operations
- Good understanding of raw material forecasting and raw material planning processes
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing, Just-In-Time (JIT) techniques, Kanban, Kaizen, and Six Sigma
ZF Friedrichshafen, Port Angeles, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with suppliers and implemented control plans as per TS and QS regulations.
- Evaluated various supplier corrective action reports and provided approvals.
- Performed audit on sites and performed root cause analysis to resolve issues.
- Negotiated on prices with suppliers as per required terms and conditions.
- Ensured compliance to project timeframe and purchased appropriate raw materials and components.
- Performed audit on vendors activities and documented information after verification.
Digital Signal Corporation (DSC), Port Angeles, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Evaluated display planner on monthly basis and established inventory requirement.
- Performed evaluation on post promotional activities and analysed requirements.
- Evaluated and if required resolved any issues for stores or division.
- Prepared and completed scorecard for technical buying process on quarterly basis.
- Maintained and approved any variances in accounts payable processes.
- Provided an interface with store associates and distribution facility and resolved every billing issue.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
Amridge University, Montgomery, AL