North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a Technical Recruiter position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in direct technical and engineering recruiting
- Deep knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Strong knowledge of technical job market, web-based and Internet recruiting techniques, and employment policies and procedures
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all levels
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced HR environment
Advantage Technical Resourcing, Hilton Head, SC
August 2005 – Present
- Identified, recruited, and hired best candidates, while consistently following the approved best practice applicant-to-hire process.
- Reviewed resumes and credentials to check compatibility in relation to position requirements.
- Reviewed the hiring manager’s interview performance with each candidate.
- Performed reference analysis on selected candidates and reviewed results with hiring managers.
- Extended offers of employment to selected candidates.
3Sixty Consulting, Hilton Head, SC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Evaluated potential candidates profile compared with clients’ requirements.
- Identified qualified candidates through various recruiting mediums.
- Conducted detailed phone and in person interviews.
- Negotiated pay rates and salaries and other requirements that candidates have, and obtained commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Completed necessary pre-employment screenings including reference checks, background, and drug and credit checks.
- Managed consultants while on active assignment.
- Identified target accounts within the local market through lead generation.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Human Resources
Daemen College, Amherst, NY