North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Technical Services Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience with communication equipments, maintaining computer hardware and providing support to desktop infrastructure
- Expertise in working on computer software and hardware
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000
- Deep knowledge of software development life cycle
- Remarkable ability to work on various computer applications and teach others
- Outstanding ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems related to software and hardware
- Excellent skills to work on problem tracking systems
- Proficient in working on LAN related technology
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively
- Familiarity in working on help desk and resolving issues
- Exceptional understanding of Unix and Linux platforms
Technical Services Manager
Ocean Spray, Roselle, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Developed objectives for technical services department and designed strategies to provide optimal services to clients.
- Managed all activities of Service Development Managers and recommended ways to improve efficiency of computer hardware and software.
- Monitored all issues occurring in hardware, software and databases of systems and ensured timely resolve.
- Organized a library of documents related to technical services such as periodicals and reports on systems.
- Reviewed new policies and procedures related to hardware and software and recommended changes if required.
- Determined cost estimates for all new hardware and software components, its upgrades and cost of various projects.
- Ensured work according to Information Technology performance standards.
- Initiated publishing of articles on all enterprise activities and participated in user group presentations on both national and local level.
Technical Services Analyst
Siemens PLM Software, Roselle, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored workstations and provided technical support to all installations and changes made in technology.
- Assisted users in technical issues with help of documents and analyzed problems.
- Managed tracking systems and performed asset tagging on all software license product and entered necessary details in systems.
- Provided cost effective and reliable technical solutions to all networks and at various locations.
- Maintained necessary documents for all devices on systems.
- Reviewed new applications and technology introduced in systems.
Technical Services Associate
Strata Decision Technology, Roselle, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored all problem calls made to solution centre and processed calls.
- Identified problems faced by user and at times escalated to other support groups for resolution.
- Managed customer problems and provided them with status of resolution in a timely manner.
- Documented problems and prepared detailed summaries to be presented to management.
- Developed and implemented user acceptance test and all related testing activities.
- Assisted Solution Center in everyday activities and at times special projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems
McKendree College, Lebanon, IL