North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Ticket Agent position that offers a good career opportunity.
Ticket Agent, May 2004 – Present
Air Serv Corporation, Alicia, AR
- Sold tickets and maintained related ticket sales paperwork including cash and credit card transactions.
- Ensured proper ticket authenticity, sold ticket books, marked received tickets and maintained required documentation.
- Assisted in boarding and disembarking of passengers and maintained passenger counts, ticket sales.
- Ensured that both monies collected and collector’s banks were deposited within guidelines provided by the Office Manager.
- Maintained accuracy and balance of funds and provided high level of customer service.
- Assisted in accurate production sales and distribution of tickets for all entertainment events.
Ticket Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Harbor Experience Companies, Alicia, AR
- Handled incoming calls and inquires regarding ticket availability and provided accurate and through information regarding events.
- Processed ticket sale transactions via mail order, will-call, cash and credit sale systems.
- Followed all internal control procedures for cash handling and credit purchases, and ensured integrity of ticket distribution and accountability.
- Assisted with entertainment mailings, filing and clerical functions of box office operations.
- Communicated with Showroom Host and Ushers during events to ensure ticket holders were seated appropriately and provided special accommodation if needed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Operational knowledge of ticketing software and upgrades
- Good Knowledge of Bookkeeping and accounting principles
- In depth knowledge of marketing strategy for ticket sales
- Admirable experience in handling ticket office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to interact effectively with the public along with strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Outstanding ability to listen and respond while keying into automated system
Associate Degree in Marketing, Catawba Valley Community College, Hickory, NC