North Highlands CA 95660
Dedicated Toolroom Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in analyzing issues, designed and maintained tools and supervising working of facility.
- Expertise in stamping and gauge metal industries
- Outstanding knowledge of tool room procedures and operations
- Huge knowledge of construction vehicle
- Remarkable ability to interpret blueprints and precision gauge
- Ability to analyze situations and provide solutions
- Familiarity with precision gauge and tolerance indexing
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Familiarity in manufacturing process and appropriate costs of project
Global Automotive Systems, LLC, Adrian, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Managed tooling operation in facility.
- Coordinated with project and design teams and resolved all technical issues.
- Developed all projects according to customer specifications and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Monitored projects and ensured optimal utilization of resources and equipments.
- Oversaw working of entire mould makings, repairing and maintenance teams.
- Analyzed tools and mould fabrications and implemented enhancements to various programs.
- Maintained tool room and all repair work carried in facility.
- Reviewed all reports for fabrication and modification process.
BAE Systems, Adrian, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed tooling machines and identified issues and recommended methods for correcting it and prevented downtime.
- Managed installation and maintenance work of all plant machinery and equipments.
- Coordinated with tool engineers and designed utilization of various tools and estimated tool costs and repair.
- Ensured appropriate workforce of organization and maintained work schedule and training programs for same.
- Monitored working of equipments and ensured compliance of safety regulations and practices.
- Administered company policies and employee contacts and ensured compliance to contracts at all times.
Seaward Group, Adrian, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed production equipments and ensured optimal quality of same.
- Performed various functional procedures and audited working of equipments.
- Identified issues in equipments and processes and recommended corrective measures.
- Provided technical support to assemblies and resolved issues.
- Prepared reports of all damages to equipments and implemented corrective actions.
- Determined improvements to vehicle assembly fixtures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Rhodes College, Memphis, TN