North Highlands CA 95660
To use my skills as a Tour Leader to obtain a position with growing firm that can benefit from my expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of the tour area, travel, geography, history and attractions
- Familiarity with customer and lead tracking systems
- Ability to suggest and implement ideas in order to keep our industry-leading business
- Ability to generate new sales opportunities and convert in-house leads from marketing initiatives
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Outstanding research and organizational skills
- Strong customer service and time management skills
Tour Leader, August 2005 – Present
Miami Dade College, Las Vegas, NV
- Researched countries and areas in advance of tours and collected information into relevant talks.
- Verified client documentation and corrected any deficiencies (visas etc).
- Managed tour expenditure.
- Negotiated rates with suppliers to the advantage of clients and Explore.
- Provided brief to passengers throughout the tour to ensure they are fully informed.
- Handled clients’ personal problems, worries and complaints.
- Ensured the well-being of customer’s health and act as first aider for the group.
Tour Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Wayne State University, Las Vegas, NV
- Provided general knowledge of attractions and destinations.
- Developed and maintained information file.
- Prepared and delivered commentary.
- Made arrangements and confirmed reservations for tour.
- Completed tour reports and expense reports.
- Assisted special needs of clients.
- Escorted passengers.
Bachelor’s Degree In Recreation Administration, North Central Michigan College, Petoskey, MI