North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Transportation Driver position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the expansion of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in driving large truck
- Profound knowledge of Defensive Driving rules of the road and techniques
- Ability to communicate clearly in oral and written form on a constant basis
- Ability to effectively interact and converse with customers and company personnel
- Ability to perform all functions necessary to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to move weights up to 20 lbs. on a constant basis
ADC Telecommunications, New Boston, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Loaded, unloaded, set in place, removed trash and delivered material to installation sites.
- Maintained proper paperwork to track material.
- Operated all material handling equipment as needed.
- Maintained all paperwork associated in adherence to State, Federal and DOT regulations.
- Maintained all trucks clean, swept, washed and free of debris.
- Kept work area neat, orderly, organized and clean.
- Assisted other warehouse positions as needed.
Atlas Oil Company, New Boston, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assured truck is loaded properly with correct fuels for each drop location.
- Loaded fuel as instructed at designed truck rack
- Assured fuel tickets match orders.
- Completed Pre-Trip procedure and assured spill kit, fire extinguisher and truck permit paperwork are in the truck.
- Assured truck is kept clean and cab is cleaned daily.
High School Diploma
Andrean High School, Merrillville, IN