North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking employment as a Transportation Officer in a position with an established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience of managing effective administrative systems and procedures
- Huge knowledge of relevant ICT systems
- Solid understanding of equal opportunities, customer care, health and safety and partnership policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Amazing ability to establish credibility with teachers and other senior managers
- Remarkable ability to travel extended periods of time with frequent overnight stays
The GEO Group, Inc,Bridgeville, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted pre-trip, during-trip, and post-trip inspections of all vehicles operated.
- Completed all necessary paperwork and reports in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Reported accident to safety authorizations and facility management.
- Provided detailed information to requesting authorities.
- Delivered vehicles for servicing and picked them up when ready.
G4S Wackenhut, Bridgeville, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Supported appropriate financial management systems.
- Maintained an accurate management information system in relation to eligible pupils and their provision.
- Interviewed and appointed new escorts and arrange for contracts to be issued.
- Monitored the quality and cost effectiveness of provision.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of effective financial payment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA