North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Travel Account Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing multiple large accounts, developing and implementing sales
- Expertise working in travel industry
- Outstanding knowledge of online market strategies
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office and software
- Immense ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and multitasking
- Skilled to identify and resolve all problems
- Familiarity in GDS
Travel Account Manager
CyberCoders, Hawley, MN
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored working of all accounts and provided subject matter expertise to contracts.
- Administered competitor’s campaigns and developed product services for new campaigns.
- Ensured client satisfactions, performed troubleshoot on strategic planning and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Managed all account receivables and prepared profitability of goals.
- Prepared and maintained all account business plans created for clients.
- Developed forecasts for volume management process and ensured accuracy of information provided.
- Coordinated with solution managers and ensured integration of services
- Provided support to various delivery and technical groups.
Travel Account Coordinator
Ridgewells, Hawley, MN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Collaborated all data and prepared necessary monthly reports.
- Coordinated with various information systems departments and acquired all special reports.
- Analyzed all data, complied data and prepared reports to be presented for various customer reviews.
- Managed loss and profit statements on a monthly basis and prepared necessary documents.
- Handled all client meetings and functions.
- Developed good relations with customer contracts and assisted in all meetings.
Travel Account Executive
BCD Travel Corporate, Hawley, MN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with teams and developed revenue growth plans for new and exiting customers.
- Developed various plans to increase effectiveness of advertising expenditures and ensuring its optimization.
- Prepared various selling strategies and tactics.
- Managed and monitored working of various projects at one given time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Jackson State University, Jackson, MS