North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for employment with company seeking an experienced Travel Agency Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experiencing in managing retail travel agency, supervising teams and working as ticketing agents
- Expertise in customer service environment
- Operational knowledge of Galileo Reservation systems
- Deep knowledge of managing retail based travel agency
- Remarkable ability to identify selling opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Skilled to work on Computer reservation systems
- Proficient in developing and implementing marketing techniques
Travel Agency Manager
Thomas Travel, Inc., Snohomish, WA
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Planned itineraries for travelers, scheduled travel plans and maintained good relationships with clients.
- Managed working of related equipments in facility, performed troubleshoots on equipments and repaired it accordingly.
- Monitored supply inventory, verified receipts of resources ordered and placed purchase orders.
- Coordinated with clients and determined destination and travel dates in according to finances.
- Scheduled travel for customers confirmed its booking and issued appropriate tickets.
- Organized all documents required for outbound travel.
- Assisted in getting all refunds for travel documents.
Travel Agency Consultant
AAA Carolinas, Snohomish, WA
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Managed all travel bookings such as airlines, railways and ground transportation.
- Monitored computer reservation systems and global distribution systems.
- Coordinated with clients and prepared quotes for travel according to client requirement.
- Organized all supplier rates and fare for customers and assisted in picking best one.
- Identified customer complaints and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Reviewed all client invoices and checked billing for accuracy.
Travel Agency Receptionist
Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Snohomish, WA
May 1998 â€“ July 2003
- Assisted all walk in customers and directed clients to appropriate agents.
- Managed multiple phone line system and helped clients in all queries.
- Navigated retail clients in making bookings on e-agent booking system.
- Maintained a neat and clean office area at all times.
- Determined all daily deposits and managed it appropriately.
- Established materials for brochure racks and kept all tour brochures on board.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Travel and Tourism
William Penn University, Oskaloosa, IA