North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for the opportunity to secure a position as Travel Trainer with company seeking dependable employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of airline ticketing procedures, travel laws and procedures
- Familiarity with passport/visa functions, processing government travel orders and
- Proficient with electronic reservation, internet and travel system and ticketing system
- Ability to deal with Government travel organizations and DFAS
- Ability to effectively interact with personnel at all levels in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
BCD Travel Corporate, Kansas City, KS
February 2009 – Present
- Designed and delivered training material to new employees.
- Developed and updated training travel programs.
- Trained staff members on all travel related products.
ASG Solutions, Kansas City, KS
September 2005 – January 2009
- Documented and developed course materials.
- Processed travel orders when required.
- Analyzed travel vouchers and processed PCS orders.
- Maintained travel related information.
- Worked with travelers and resolves travel ticket questions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Travel Mgmt.
Saint Paul College, Saint Paul, MN