North Highlands CA 95660
High School Diploma, 2011
Grade Average: A
- Driverâ€™s Education â€“ Passed with A+ on written exam and 97/100 on driving exam.
- Outstanding physical health, vision, and hearing.
- Impeccable driving record.
- Clean criminal record and no history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Able to remain focused without constant supervision.
- Able to operate trucks of various sizes.
- Drive calmly in unforeseen situations, including heavy traffic and inclement weather.
- Proven time and stress management skills.
- Exceptional work ethic; willing to work long and unusual hours as needed to make deliveries on time.
Mid-Level Professional Resume
At the mid-level point in his or her career, a truck driver should have between three and seven yearsâ€™ of experience with at least two different employers. Core competencies, achievements and recognition should be the primary focus, so be sure to highlight skills such as the ability to discover shorter routes and delivery success rates. In the truck driver resume sample found below, Lorenzo Gonzales focuses on his skills, his recognition for zero accidents, and his high delivery rates.
1267 West Wind Hollow, San Francisco, CA 94101 â€¢ (777)-777-7777 â€¢ [email protected]
- Possess Class A CDL license.
- Expert in map and atlas reading; understands GPS and other navigational equipment.
- Experienced in heavy hauling of hazardous materials.
- Demonstrated ability to handle cargo.
- Clean driving and criminal record.
- Efficient, hard-working, and cost-conscious.
- Physically fit and able to meet demands of the road.
- Maintained 99% on-time delivery rate throughout six-year career.
- Successfully lessened transport times for R&R Trucking by 6% through the use of more efficient routes.
- Provided employee webcasts on safety tips for transporting hazardous materials while with Jagger National Delivery.
Truck Driver, January 2011 â€“ Present
Experienced Professional Resume
A truck driver is considered an experienced professional when he or she has about 10 years of experience. You should be able to include certain career achievements in your truck driver resume, including any awards youâ€™ve received, which will make you a more qualified candidate. In the truck driver sample resume below, Mark Warbler has focused first on his talents and then on his most important career achievements, including his Employee of the Year award.
Nashville, TN 37201
Proven Experience and Focus on Safety
- Firm understanding of routes; able to navigate using maps and/or GPS systems.
- Proven client relations skills; able to professionally handle disgruntled clients.
- Understand vehicle maintenance and basic repairs.
- Attention to detail and defensive driving skills.
- Understand cost efficiency and how to spend wisely.
- Driven to meet delivery deadlines.
- Class A CDL
- Zero accidents during employment with company.
- Maintained 98% on-time delivery rate in the face of inclement weather and other obstacles.
- Was awarded Employee of the Year in 2010 after successfully navigating a blizzard to deliver goods in New York.