North Highlands CA 95660
Obtain a position as TV Repair.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in repairing televisions
- Wide knowledge of all electrical systems, low and high voltage
- Ability to use appropriate tools and equipment in diagnosing and completing repairs
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Ability to successfully complete all Technician II training elements within required timeframes
- Ability to use and maintain appropriate tools and equipment
- Ability to change and repair switches, outlets, and plugs
Frontier Communications Corporation,Norfolk, VA
August 2008 – Present
- Performed repair of products in the customer’s home.
- Promoted and sold additional products and services that directly impacted the profitability of the company.
- Provided direction to a Technical Helper.
- Mentoredand trained other technicians.
Butler America, Norfolk, VA
May 2006 – July 2008
- Provided professional customer service and effectively repair units at customer’s location.
- Read schematics, used test equipment and repaired electronics to the component level.
- Repaired various types of modern television sets.
Associate Degree in Electronics
Lassen Community College, Susanville, CA