North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a chance to work with a growing company through filling the Underwriting Manager position and putting my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable knowledge of analyzing financial statements, evaluating legal documents and underwriting for various commercial insurance
- Expertise in working in medical or hospital environment
- Outstanding knowledge of all technical codes and regulations of insurance industry
- Deep knowledge of insurance products
- Remarkable ability to assist customers and provide necessary approvals
- Ability to motivate a team and provide leadership
- Amazing communication skills
- Skilled to develop strategic plans
- Efficient in using Microsoft applications
- Familiarity in understanding capital markets and financial standing
Willamette Dental, Carter, MT
October 2008 – Present
- Reviewed credit risks prior to transaction quotes and implemented all operational policies.
- Coordinated with Zone Financial Managers and trained sales team in working of credit review process.
- Monitored all underwriting and approved new credit requests, prepared credit line for new customers and maintained existing customers as well.
- Evaluated all terms and conditions of transaction contracts and coordinated with various teams and prepared appropriate documentation.
- Developed credit sales review for various distributors and sales partners.
- Hired and trained a number of underwriters for specific sale zones.
- Assisted various teams and introduced new products in market.
- Streamlined all transactions and prepared necessary risk memos.
PMA Companies, Carter, MT
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed book of business and maintained records of growth and earning made.
- Executed risk assessments tests for every individual tests.
- Developed various account earnings and assisted achievement of necessary growth.
- Designed various strategies against competitor projects.
- Coordinated with brokers and sales department and developed presentation for customers.
- Assisted partners in various product developments and pricing.
PMI Group, Carter, MT
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed procedures and performed valuation and pricing for various risks.
- Coordinated with agencies and provided assistance to underwriters.
- Monitored underwriting requirements based on all guidelines.
- Reviewed all information mentioned in an insurance application and ensured its compliance with state law.
- Trained and assisted Underwriting technicians.
- Evaluated underwriting requirements, accepted and denied procedures accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Eckerd College, Saint Petersburg, FL