North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Used Car Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in selling and purchasing of various high mileage vehicles and managing working of sales department
- Profound knowledge of auto auctions and all related operations
- Deep knowledge of stock control and sales
- Remarkable ability to maintain and lead a team of individuals
- Exceptional ability to handle all customer complaints and resolve it
- Skilled to deal with people from various nationalities
- Proficient in analyzing vehicles and estimating repair costs
Used Car Manager
John Harvey Toyota, Milford, NE
October 2008 – Present
- Developed forecasts for sales and prepared expenses on a monthly basis.
- Monitored performance of all sales person and hired new employees when required.
- Managed work on used vehicles in compliance to all Federal, State and local regulation.
- Determined potential buyers and ensured follow up by employees.
- Established and maintained daily logs for used vehicles.
- Handled vehicle inventory, analyzed market needs and prepared stocks of vehicles.
- Developed sales training meetings and prepared standards of product knowledge.
- Organized user car sales teams and updated sales persons daily on all new advertising campaigns and special sale offers.
Used Car Buyer
Sonic Automotive, Inc., Milford, NE
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored all auctions and purchased necessary vehicles from it.
- Coordinated with wholesalers and purchased wholesale vehicles.
- Managed purchase and trade sales of vehicles and ensured achievement of all objectives.
- Determined all trade in services to all new car executives and valuated part exchange vehicles.
- Documented details of all appraised vehicles and ensured regular follow up.
- Streamlined all necessary documents related to used vehicles such as transfer of legal ownership.
Used Car Salesperson
Sonic Automotive, Milford, NE
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed customers and ensured satisfaction of services.
- Developed personal goals ensuring productivity for dealerships and prepared strategies to achieve goals.
- Assisted each customer in getting right vehicles by gathering necessary information.
- Administered entire process, ensured delivery of vehicle to customer and prepared all necessary paperwork for warranty.
- Coordinated with service department and body shop and ensured all vehicles delivery according to scheduled and reconditioned it.
- Handled all sales and purchases according to Federal, State and local laws.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Plymouth State University, Plymouth, NH