North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a responsible, challenging Utility Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of Building Management Systems and automation control systems
- Sound knowledge of maintenance practices and technical language
- Ability to react quickly in emergency situation
- Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical diagrams
GlaxoSmithKline, Houston, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Used a range of machinery in coke making procedure.
- Participated in utility activities to achieve organizational targets.
- Coordinated and developed interpersonal relationships with organization.
- Followed all rules, policies and environmental compliance.
Unico Properties LLC, Houston, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Maintained requirement site and provided assistance to contactors as needed.
- Coordinated with site engineering and managed small capital projects.
- Maintained documents and provided first-class work as per pharmaceutical standards.
Associate Degree in Electronics
Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY