North Highlands CA 95660
Dedicated Veterinary Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing veterinary hospital, providing optimal customer services and working on radioactive substances
- Exceptional knowledge of animal injuries and diseases
- Profound knowledge of various drugs and its various reactions
- Immense ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle all pets
- Amazing skills to provide customer services
- Skilled to understand various plant and animal organisms and its interdependence
- Familiarity in all clerical and administrative procedures
- Good understanding of chemical reactions and various chemical processes
Fairfield Veterinary Hospital, Titusville, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Reviewed all veterinary programs and ensured compliance to all organizational objectives.
- Developed new plans and policies and analyzed all existing policies and plans.
- Analyzed various statistical data and determined cause of all problems and recommended to improve working of facility.
- Coordinated with government officials and resolved all veterinary issues.
- Monitored working and ensured achievement of all program objectives and maintained quality of programs.
- Provided management support to all veterinarian staff and ensured optimal quality services to clients.
- Assisted various animal protection programs and worked with law enforcement unit.
Mill Creek Animal Hospital, Titusville, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all facility processes and ensured best quality of Pet care services.
- Monitored surgical pets and ensured comfort for all clients and patients.
- Assisted clients in Optimum Wellness plans and providing preventive care to pets.
- Organized medical charts for pets and obtained all necessary information from clients.
- Determined all safety practices and ensured safety of all pets.
- Oversaw all work according to state guidelines.
Banfield, Titusville, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all pets coming to facility.
- Assisted facility members in taking x rays of pets
- Selected urine and decal samples to be examined in lab.
- Maintained a neat and clean reception area at all times.
- Organized all retail food in reception area to be bought by customers.
- Ensured sanitization of all pet dishes in facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary
Ferrum College, Ferrum, VA