North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Veterinary Office Manager seeking a position with growing firm that can make use of my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in administering veterinary office and handling all stray animals
- Expertise in providing customer services
- Outstanding knowledge of poison control and associated procedures
- Operational knowledge of software programs
- Remarkable ability to interact with pet owner and staff members
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work at all hours and weekend
- Familiarity in typing necessary documents
- Proficient in toxicology
Veterinary Office Manager
Companion Animal Clinic, San Francisco, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered working of facility and completed all needs for hospitals.
- Maintained good working relationships with management and adoption centers.
- Hired and trained front office staff and maintained all personnel files.
- Managed all financial work for facility such as tracking invoices and billing and receiving payments.
- Developed ways and increased efficiency and revenue for hospitals.
- Coordinated with veterinary team and provided necessary support.
- Ensured optimal client satisfaction at all times.
- Assisted clients in all queries and maintained effective communication.
Veterinary Office Assistant
Ridgemont Animal Hospital, San Francisco, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all cases and assisted customers and veterinarians.
- Monitored working of clinic and maintained all protocols on outbound calls.
- Organized all electronic medical records and documented treatments for various treatments.
- Administered clients and consulted experts of required.
- Assisted Director of content in maintaining all records in accordance to quality assessments.
Veterinary Office Receptionist
AAL, San Francisco, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed and answered all phone calls.
- Monitored all appointments on an everyday basis.
- Handled clients and organized necessary information.
- Assisted doctors and patients in queries and managing appointments
- Helped all pets in walking and boarding examination table.
- Recorded patient history and temperatures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science
Citrus College, Glendora, CA