North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Video Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable experience in TV and Video production and Satellite transmission
- Operational knowledge of video cameras, editing equipment, video and audio playback devices, robotics cameras, video printing camera, audio recorders and video processers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to diagnose hardware and software problems
Zoom, Charlottesville, VA
August 2005 to till date
- Setup and operated audio and visual equipment such as video cameras, editing equipment.
- Maintained audio and video equipment inventory.
- Recommended the use of design and technology of media systems for special events.
- Calibrated audio and video equipment.
- Provided media related technical support to the branch.
- Edited and prepared programs for playback.
Colors, Charlottesville, VA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Developed and recorded video products as scheduled.
- Dubbed tapes as per standards and formats available.
- Maintained all broadcast, video and audio equipment.
- Edited short clips via Video Software.
- Maintained video library and broadcast logs.
Associate Degree in Video Production
Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI