North Highlands CA 95660
Actively seeking Videographer Editor position in which to contribute my knowledge in this field to the overall success of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Video editing, videotaping, audio recording
- Familiarity with linear and non-linear editing, production and broadcast applications
- Proficient with digital and analog editing systems and video equipment
- Steep knowledge of social web properties and graphic design
- Skilled at digitizing and editing raw source footage, and linear editing
- Wide knowledge of writing, scripts, storyboards, and composition
- Expertise with word processing, desktop publishing, and character generator systems
- Ability to handle numerous production assignments
- Work Experience
- Videographer Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Zoological Society of San Diego, Oklahoma City, OK
- Managed field production of video shoots.
- Conducted tape duplication and dubbing of videos.
- Captured off-air newscasts and drafted reports.
- Maintained video catalog and library and ensured maintenance of video equipment.
- Imparted web page support and handled variety of contacts.
- Videographer Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Oklahoma City, OK
- Managed editing, shooting and designing graphics for videos.
- Handled in-house and in field shoots.
- Conducted and managed video shoots.
- Aided as producer during video shoots and oversees video.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications, Lake Superior State University, Sault Sainte Marie, MI