North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the opportunity to fill Vineyard Manager position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing vine balance, vineyard equipment and administering facility
- Expertise in viticulture
- Exceptional knowledge of wine growing cycle
- Deep knowledge of all crops and sensory techniques
- Remarkable ability to maintain good relations with both external and internal teams
- Outstanding ability to work independently and without supervision
Hyatt Vineyard Creek, Reston, VA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all vineyard activities such as materials and human resource.
- Monitored work of all part time and full time vineyard workers.
- Developed and implemented Vineyard Plan, such as scheduled work, ordered necessary materials.
- Maintained a corrective and preventive maintenance program for all vineyard equipments and irrigation systems.
- Analyzed process and recommended improvements and ways to reduce production cost.
- Organized all vineyard work and ensured nutrient status of grape and crops remain disease free.
- Documented all records of vineyard activities.
- Prepared annual budget and monitored working according to same.
Mesa Vineyard Inc., Reston, VA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered functioning of all vineyard duties.
- Managed track benefit program in coordination with HR departments.
- Monitored payroll for processes and managed all weekly submissions
- Documented all paperwork for workers.
- Coordinated with Vineyard Managers and Operations Manager on everyday issues.
- Ensured work in compliance with all health and safety standards.
Traveling Vineyard, Reston, VA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered working of shop personnel and vineyard management.
- Managed database programs and maintained accurate records of vineyard data.
- Maintained records of all purchases and prepared necessary expense statements.
- Organized all department files and maintained it.
- Assisted managers in ordering materials and delivering it.
- Developed maps and updated it regularly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Viticulture
Chatfield College, Saint Martin, OH