North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking long-term Visa Officer position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my organization and myself.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of current Immigration law, policy, procedures and guide-lines
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Amazing ability to work quickly and reliably with little supervision and meet challenging targets
- Remarkable ability to work well under pressure and make quick decisions in accordance with set rules
British Embassy,Rush Center, KS
August 2005 – Present
- Provided high quality, efficient and non-discriminatory visa application processing.
- Assessed and resolved visa applications within agreed benchmarks.
- Ensured that all correspondence is considered and reported.
- Liaised with the Visa Application Centre, Travel Agents, Schools, and Colleges etc.
- Advised customers on all immigration law, policy and procedures.
- Assessed and decided on all types of immigration applications for permits and visas.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
John A. Logan College, Carterville, IL