North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking work as Visual Merchandiser with growing business where I can put my training and experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in E-commerce merchandising
- Vast experience in buying and planning for apparel
- Profound knowledge of visual merchandising
- Sound knowledge of e-commerce catalog content management
- Wide knowledge of colors, patterns, and textures
- Familiarity with Coremetrics web analytics reporting
- Ability to analyze data and information from many sources
- Ability to determine trends and opportunities
- Ability to follow and execute corporate visual merchandising standards
Ashley HomeStore, Springfield, MO
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Recognized, planned, build and evolved product merchandising strategies.
- Managed the creation, placement and positioning of various merchandising initiatives.
- Implemented merchandising strategies to accomplish sales.
- Prepared reporting and demand forecasting models for assigned categories.
- Assisted in planning, casting, art direction, styling and image selection.
Hennes & Mauritz, Springfield, MO
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Regularly updated and addressed new merchandise.
- Created themes on merchandise placement.
- Presented new ways to merchandise to keep stores looking fresh.
- Reviewed sets from week before at local stores.
- Partnered with marketing team for in store layouts.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Graphic Design
Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH