North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the right company in which to fill the position of Visual Merchandising Manager and utilize my skills and training in this field to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing store merchandises, working on graphic softwares and monitoring visual displays
- Expertise in store merchandising
- Deep knowledge of local vendors
- Exceptional knowledge of jewelry and display forms
- Immense ability to develop visual presentations
- Proficient with Quark, Adobe Illustrator MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and complete work on deadline
- Skilled to understand Space Planning programs
- Proficient in managing space planning tools
Visual Merchandising Manager
Pacific Sunwear, Harlingen, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Managed floor set designs for merchandising department.
- Reviewed samples at beginning of seasons and developed presentations accordingly.
- Monitored current designs and chain stores and managed all store buys.
- Coordinated with merchandise teams and recommended buys according to store capacity.
- Assisted creative manager in placing props in store interior.
- Executed fixture implementation according to store designs.
- Developed marketing division projects and marketing initiatives.
- Trained visual coordinators on working for department.
Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Net-A-Porter LLC, Harlingen, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed merchandise presentation on various visual standards.
- Monitored working of sales staff and prepared merchandising strategies.
- Scheduled cleaning of display fixtures and merchandising installations.
- Coordinated with store managers and corporate office on all new merchandising initiatives.
- Organized special events and travel exhibits.
- Maintained inventory of products and placed display material orders.
Visual Merchandising Specialist
Bare Escentuals, Harlingen, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed reports for assortment review meetings.
- Maintained all samples and photographs.
- Ensured compliance to all merchandising standards and developed visual presentation.
- Updated facility and recorded all format variations.
- Assisted buyers and recommended improved space productivity.
- Reviewed all planogram and ensured its implementation to stores.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Phoenix Career College, Phoenix, AZ