North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor in a well-reputed organization.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Hyannis, MA
- Coordinated rehabilitation service programs for clients.
- Helped applicants with personal adjustment during rehabilitation program.
- Counseled vocationally handicapped individuals.
- Organized broad range of rehabilitation counseling and case management services.
- Advised and assisted clients with physical, mental, developmental and emotional disabilities with the complete rehabilitation process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of rehabilitation counseling techniques
- Extensive experience in alcohol treatment and diagnosis
- Thorough knowledge in principles of psychiatric rehabilitation
- Broad knowledge of basic medical related to the rehabilitation process
- In-depth knowledge of principles of psychological and vocational rehabilitation counseling
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Auburn University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Rider University