North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Warehouse Assistant Manager position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience of managing warehouse, distribution and manufacturing facilities
- Expertise in managing and supervising warehouses
- Profound knowledge of logistics and warehouse distribution
- Exceptional knowledge of forklifts and its use
- Remarkable ability to identify problems and resolve it
- Ability to develop team members for various corrective actions
- Skilled to perform basic math in functions
- Proficient in working at RF scanner
Warehouse Assistant Manager
Super Micro Computer, Inc., Detroit, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Organized a neat and clean warehouse and ensured achievement of all goals.
- Prepared and updated daily checklist for warehouse.
- Supervised facility even on weekends and ensured smooth working.
- Analyzed warehouse processes and provided feedback to improve quality and reduce prices.
- Determined schedule for employee and monitored its implementation.
- Performed safety audits and ensured compliance to all warehouse safety standards.
- Resolved all operational issues and escalated complex issues.
- Evaluated employee performance and conducted appraisals accordingly.
Warehouse Assistant Supervisor
CalsonicKansei North America Inc., Detroit, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all shipping orders and warehouse employees.
- Monitored all incoming and outgoing drivers from warehouses.
- Scheduled office duties and managed all invoices and checked incoming and outgoing emails.
- Organized warehouse function such as lock facilities and managed all invoices.
- Maintained a neat and organized area.
Warehouse Assistant Clerk
HMSHost, Detroit, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Planned and directed cargo to various domestic and foreign locations.
- Managed calculations of all imported and exported merchandise.
- Monitored requests and managed all extension and cancellation of shipments.
- Maintained all invoices and postage bills according to Federal regulations.
- Assisted customers and resolved customer issues.
- Organized product inventory and monitored its incoming and outgoing products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Thiel College, Greenville, PA