North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a Warehouse Checker position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of receipt, inspection, storage, and management of warehouse materials
- Extensive knowledge of inventory management and truck load logistics
- Operational knowledge of manual palletizer, warehouse equipments, WMS and MS Office
- Familiarity with housekeeping practices and OSHA regulatory requirements
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow safety rules and procedure manuals, correctly
- Ability to interact with coworkers and supervisors, in a helpful and positive manner
Veritiv Corporation, Kingman, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Checked, processed, and loaded the customer orders for outbound shipment.
- Received, examined, and stored all incoming warehouse goods and supplies.
- Sorted, packaged, and labeled all warehouse products, correctly and carefully.
- Prepared and maintained accurate records of all warehouse goods and transactions.
- Operated and maintained all assigned palletizer and related warehouse equipments, safely.
- Cleaned assigned work area and maintained safety at work premises.
Motion Industries, Kingman, AZ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Examined and verified all incoming and outgoing products and materials.
- Managed and ensured safe and timely transportation of all warehouse goods.
- Attached identification tags to products and followed FIFO procedures.
- Created and maintained work-related records in computerized system, accurately.
- Eliminated safety hazards and complied with OSHA regulations, as applicable.
- Interpreted and adhered to company policies and department guidelines related to work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
Spencerian College, Louisville, KY