North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Warehouse Operations Manager position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing distribution system of warehouse and monitoring efficient working of staff
- Huge knowledge of Lean principles
- Exceptional knowledge of handling warehouse products
- Remarkable ability to maintain all company objectives
- Outstanding ability to maintain inventory
- Skilled to identify and resolve all problems
- Amazing communication skills
- Proficient in understanding industry standards and operations
- Familiarity in all operations of UPS and other freight carriers
Warehouse Operations Manager
Harris Corporation, Hattiesburg, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored working of all employees, production staff and supervisors.
- Managed all financial resources of facility.
- Developed various new system and procedures for implementation of various functional strategies.
- Analyzed processes and recommended ways to improve its effectiveness.
- Prepared budgets for assigned areas and allocated resources accordingly.
- Coordinated with customers and gathered information for all customer needs developed processes accordingly.
- Identified quality issues and provided effective solutions to customers.
- Assisted various internal and external group and achieved desired results.
Warehouse Operations Supervisor
McLane Company Inc, Hattiesburg, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised working of production and technical staff.
- Coordinated with various supervisors and ensured completion of all work according to schedule.
- Monitored working in assigned area and resolved all issues using expertise in particular field.
- Ensured compliance to all Cardinal code of conduct.
- Analyzed company goals and aligned individual goals of employees accordingly.
- Recommended changes in product and services to increase efficiency.
Warehouse Operations Associate
Rio Tinto, Hattiesburg, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored a variety of manual and automated tasks for shipment of product.
- Managed work in shipping of products such as sorting products and receiving required products.
- Ensured warehouse functioning according to facility guidelines.
- Performed various multiple operational tasks in facility.
- Established various scientific methods in accordance to quality guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ