North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for the opportunity to obtain a Warehouse Team Leader position in which to put my skills and talents to the test.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of distribution and warehouse procedures and material handling functions
- Thorough knowledge of supplier fulfillment capabilities to meet customer and internal requirements
- Huge knowledge of warehouse and manufacturing layout or design elements necessary for effective manufacturing or warehousing
- Ability to operate all warehouse equipment
- Ability to prioritize, organize and delegate assignments
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement
Warehouse Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
ConAgra Foods, Atlanta, GA
- Operated& inspected forklift trucks according to safety & maintenance instructions.
- Completed inspection safety check daily.
- Trained others on operation of forklift trucks with emphasis on safety measures.
- Assisted supervisor in the coordination of shipping and receiving schedules.
- Controlled cycle counts.
- Ensured that the appropriate records,inventory control and security is maintained.
- Provided guidance, support, and direction to other employees in the performance of all duties.
Warehouse Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Atlanta, GA
- Maintained documentation of customer requirements and provided training to personnel.
- Supervised and conducted performance reviews of all material handling personnel in Assembly.
- Interpreted overall organizational directives and applied them to Team and individual objectives.
- Managed and provided input to management regarding individual team member performance.
- Organized and facilitated team meetings.
- Conducted presentations and formal training programs.
- Monitored and ensured achievement of goals, objectives and timelines.
High School Diploma, Durant High School, Plant City, FL