North Highlands CA 95660
Henderson High School
High School Diploma â€“ 2014
Grade Average: B
Vocational Program â€“ Woodshop 2013-2014
- Computer Science
- Microsoft Word and Excel
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Hard-working, punctual, and dependable.
- Willing to work any shift and overtime as needed.
- Understands basic stocking and inventory needs.
- Well-versed in picking and packing.
- Work well with others or alone; can execute tasks with minimal supervision.
- Display enthusiasm for a job well done and is able to accept constructive criticism.
- Forklift proficient
- Understands OSHA guidelines
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Willing to travel when necessary.
- Leadership skills; able to successfully train others in procedures and processes.
Mid-Level Professional Resume
A mid-level professional is described as someone who has between four to seven years of experience as a warehouse worker. Your resume should be updated to reflect your primary skills, such as any certifications or distinctions among your peers that you have earned. Jamie Barberâ€™s warehouse worker resume sample is shown below. She starts out by listing all of the qualities that will make her stand out to employers and then describes her past work experience.
- Proficient with computerized warehouse inventory and records systems.
- Comfortable working at heights of up to 30 feet.
- Accurately interpret and execute even the most complex instructions.
- Show respect to supervisory staff at all times.
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Experienced in the safe use of forklift trucks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Physically fit.
- Employee of the Month at JPL, Inc. in December 2014.
- Currently trains new warehouse crew on safety protocols and computer systems.
- Implemented and trained employees on the use of computerized inventory system. (Touchscreen tablet allows items to be scanned in/out and also keeps track of stock.)
Warehouse Worker, 5-2012to Present
- Put on all required equipment per OSHA regulation prior to entering the warehouse (safety glasses, hard hat, steel-toed shoes).
- Follow company policy for the appearance of uniforms (clean, pressed, visible nametag, tucked shirt).
- Able to quickly determine shift deadlines based on logs kept by previous shift.
- Receive orders for placement within warehouse.
- Pick items from warehouse for sending to JPL shipping department.
- Take inventory twice per week to minimize product loss and ensure quality.
Simon Morris Company
Warehouse Picker, 8-2009 to 5-2012
- Responsible for collecting orders from the previous day and selecting items for shipment from a large commercial warehouse.
- Drove a fork truck to retrieve larger items; smaller items collected with a Kubota truck.
- Followed all safety protocols set forth by the company.
- Took weekly inventory to prevent product loss.
- Assisted in taking in stock from truck deliveries; pulled items at random to check for quality control.
- Assumed â€œon-callâ€ status one weekend a month in order to be available for priority shipments that must be picked.
- Worked a flexible swing shift with several others in order to fulfill the needs of the company and its customers.
- Kept warehouse floors clean and safe.
Rutherford High School
High School Diploma, 2009
Experienced Professional Resume
An experienced professional warehouse worker resume should reflect upon many skills and honed talents picked up throughout your career. Once you reach this point, you may have other opportunities available to you, such as shift manager or warehouse manager. In the warehouse worker sample resume shown below, Robert Watts describes his talents and achievements as well as his various qualifications for a shift manager position.
Bangor, ME 04401
- Customer service skills
- Listening and following directions
- Leadership abilities
- Hand-eye coordination
- Physically fit
- Forklift certified
- Training and policy implementation
- Picking and packing