North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Waste Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in ensuring recycling of solid waste and performing all radiochemistry work in waste collection environment
- Operational knowledge of hazardous waste management regulations such as DOT and OSHA
- Huge knowledge of solid waste collection and practices
- Exceptional ability to operate solid waste collection equipments
- Remarkable ability supervise working and provide technical direction
- Ability to plan and conduct safety training program
- Familiarity with EPA, DOT and OSHA regulations governing hazardous waste management
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate and complete records and reports
- Wide knowledge of current solid waste collection trends and practices
- Good understanding occupational hazards and following all safety regulations
Tegrastaff, Inc., Manhattan, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Reviewed work of all employees and ensured efficient working.
- Managed solid waste and ensured its proper recycling.
- Scheduled collection routes for employees and assisted in resolving all customer complaints.
- Prepared public education programs and assisted in implementation of same.
- Analyzed collection of waste material and recommended safe and efficient collection of all recyclable goods.
- Investigated all accidents and ensured no damage to property.
- Developed by research specifications for various waste collection equipments.
- Prepared necessary reports in compliance to necessary policies.
Aerotek, Manhattan, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Ensured compliance to all waste management regulations and transportation of hazardous materials.
- Maintained knowledge on all treatment storage plans and disposal of waste materials.
- Administered Solid Waste Information Tracking Systems and ensured its regular updating.
- Evaluated chemical wastes and its compatibility.
- Analyzed and interpreted all laboratory findings.
- Assisted employees in various waste packaging methods.
Swagelok, Manhattan, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Supervised working of staff members and administered efficient working of employees and resolved all complaints.
- Monitored collection routes and ensured compliance to proper procedures and practices.
- Evaluated all equipments for assignments and prepared employee sheet to ensure smooth working.
- Prepared vehicle logs and collated all data to prepare a monthly mileage report.
- Performed audits if required to verify number of containers.
- Participated and conducted various safety meetings to train employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lyon College, Batesville, AR