North Highlands CA 95660
Highly-motivated Web Publisher seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in development, publishing, and improvement of web pages and content materials
- Sound knowledge of W3C standards and web 2.0 technologies
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office
- Ability to use Google Analytics and Google Adwords, in an effective manner
- Ability to conduct and manage web publishing projects and team meetings
StackSocial, Irving, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, uploaded, and maintained content and graphical elements of web pages.
- Checked and validated all existing online content, to ensure accuracy of data.
- Used Google Adwords and Google Analytics and tracked website traffic.
- Created and edited online content using appropriate content management tool and coding languages.
- Analyzed and reported on website traffic-flow and marketing campaigns.
- Interacted and liaised with Web Content Management team, positively.
Lorven Technologies, Irving, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Authored, published, and maintained online content for the assigned website.
- Reviewed and optimized videos and Flash objects for website, as required.
- Checked, evaluated, and validated new web development features and enhancements.
- Handled and responded to front-end web content requests and site issues, daily.
- Built and maintained cordial relationships with all team members and vendors.
- Maintained CMS publishing workflows and adhered to corporate branding guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Web Publishing
Monmouth College, Monmouth, IL