North Highlands CA 95660
Long time Website Manager is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing content management systems and performing web analysis and user tests
- Outstanding knowledge of human computer interaction principles
- Operational knowledge of website analysis
- Immense ability to analyze and interpret complex data
- Deep ability to manage all confidential information
- Skilled to developed website development standards
- Solid understanding of pivot tables and graphs
- Familiarity withHTML/XHTML, CSS, web standards and cross-browser design
- Proficient with Drupal, Joomla, CONTENTdm, and Moodle
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to plan and manage information
Ideal Innovations, Inc., Fresno, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained effective communication with staff and developed website content.
- Developed various management tools and applications for objectives.
- Prepared an editorial calendar for site and updated it on a monthly basis.
- Administered everyday operations and managed functionality of company website.
- Prepared monthly reports for website activities.
- Managed development process of web server and synchronized production for all.
- Coordinated with Internet Service Provider and performed troubleshoot on various ISP issues.
- Performed periodic assessments on website traffic and analyzed website trends.
Lionbridge Technologies, Fresno, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed customer requirements and planned and executed project implementation.
- Coordinated with various departments and prepared web page layout and prepared online content.
- Developed maintenance programs for web pages and applications.
- Performed regular research on new web technologies and incorporated it on website.
- Ensured compliance to all laws and regulations applicable in company.
- Maintained all work according to procedures.
Epiphany Productions, Fresno, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Analyzed business requirements and developed online and technical content accordingly.
- Provided technical support to creative team such as developing new graphics and banners.
- Coordinated with managers and clients and transformed requirements into functional designs.
- Designed template for site creation.
- Developed, managed and provided technical support to various websites.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Nichols College, Dudley, MA