North Highlands CA 95660
Respected Wellness Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing health promotion and administering various wellness programs
- Deep knowledge OSHA regulations and safety concepts
- Operational knowledge electronic medical records
- Good understanding of basic principles of fitness, safe movements and exercises
- Wide knowledge of program development, fitness education, and supervision
- Immense ability to develop curriculum for various resources
- Sound ability to supervise employees in wellness department
- Skilled to analysis various plan designs
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written form
Devon Energy Corporation, Seattle, WA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed various wellness programs and ensured satisfaction for residents and employees.
- Managed all local programs and assisted in developing various physical and intellectual health programs.
- Developed business plans and improvements and documented all process.
- Designed and ensured compliance to budget for various work units.
- Oversaw functioning of wellness staff and performed necessary hires and training programs to improve efficiency.
- Supervised all activity programs and prepared activity calendar for staff.
- Maintained event statistics for Wellness Center.
- Monitored all equipment and supplies and ordered as required.
Earth Fare, Inc, Seattle, WA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained good relationships with clients and staff and ensured optimal quality of wellness services to clients.
- Managed vendors and negotiated on price and ensured logistics for all.
- Coordinated with clients and indentified strategies for wellness services.
- Prepared wellness proposals for prospective clients.
- Performed hires and necessary interviews for various vendors.
- Monitored all expenses and revenues for wellness facility.
Linden Ponds, Seattle, WA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted manager in managing all wellness programs effectively.
- Developed and maintained all wellness related activities.
- Maintained a safe environment at all times and ensured optimal services to clients.
- Developed awareness programs for various wellness programs and services.
- Evaluated all wellness programs and ensured achievement of all goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Allen University, Columbia, SC