North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Wildlife Manager Position in a well established firm to use my education and experience in a way that benefits the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in maintaining wildlife programs and fisheries
- Deep knowledge of environmental regulations and habitats
- Exceptional knowledge of wildlife management techniques and ecology
- Remarkable ability to record and maintain all biological data
- Sound ability to collect required data on wildlife population
- Skilled to evaluate habitat effectively
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Solid understanding of wildlife ecology and habitat requirements
Walt Disney, Boone, NC
October 2008 – Present
- Managed efficient working of staff members.
- Evaluated all actions and initiated development of most cost effective method.
- Maintained all information in both written and oral forms
- Coordinated with supervisors and colleagues and informed on radio or in person.
- Monitored all complaints and resolved conflicts by taking necessary actions.
- Provided training and mentoring to junior staff for proper functioning.
- Ensured compliance to all wildlife manuals and instructions.
Johnson Service Group, Boone, NC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all projects and prepared assessment reports for various environment.
- Prepared technical reports for all NEPA and CEQA documents and conducted necessary analysis.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal and State regulations.
- Developed restoration plans for final habitat for wildlife and fishes.
- Monitored restoration sites and ensured no unauthorized entry takes place.
- Performed various field studies and prepared maps accordingly.
City Zoo, Boone, NC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered all habitat management practices such as seeding, planting and weed control.
- Maintained all roads and buildings in wildlife area.
- Trained and supervised effective working of all wildlife employees,
- Monitored effecting working of all 4WD vehicles and farm equipments and performed preventative maintenance on same.
- Performed regular wildlife counts and complied necessary data and performed various aging tests.
Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science
Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA