North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a Workforce Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable workforce management experience
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical and non-technical instructions
- Proficient with data collection, database management and integration systems
- Ability to interact across all levels of the organization and build strong partnerships
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Guardian Life, Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Implemented effective administrative tracking, analytical and trending procedures to support the unit’s goals.
- Generated and created impact summaries of the day’s events on service levels and performance.
- Analyzed and determined call volume patterns to manage work shifts.
- Maintained and managed workforce management system and integrity of workforce data.
- Scheduled all transaction based work and special events for optimal service levels.
- Generated and created daily, weekly and monthly statistics.
Volt Workforce Solutions, Dallas, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Allocated requirements to develop and maintain quality scheduling, staffing, reporting and payroll services for contact centers.
- Developed and disseminated call center metrics.
- Reported to all levels of management using analysis of data to offer recommendations.
- Worked effectively with managers to assess forecast and efficiency needs.
- Managed short and long term staffing needs along with maximizing schedule efficiencies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA