North Highlands CA 95660
In a quest of challenging teaching position as a Yoga Instructor utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
- Yoga Instructor, 2006 to Present
- International Yoga College, Tucson, AZ
- Instructed physical stretches, breathing techniques and relaxation techniques.
- Instructed variety of yoga activities.
- Guided participants in physical stretching and relaxation exercises.
- Demonstrated exercises such as stepping, bending, stretching and full body movement.
- Taught students in proper use of exercise heart rates.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Substantial understanding of the philosophy of yoga
- Immense ability to ensure proper use of equipment and exercise techniques
- Profound ability to study the physical conditions of the students and decide which exercises will suit which student
- Extended ability to demonstrate many different positions and techniques
- Excellent knowledge in Restorative Yoga, Kidâ€™s Yoga, Chair Yoga, Pre-natal & Post-natal Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Meditation
B.S in Physical Education, 2004, Dartmouth University
Yoga Teacher Training & Certification, 2006, Emory University